Mar 27, 2011

:: Flying Color Haziq Latif ::

Last Wednesday, my family went to Kuala Kangsar where my brother took his SPM’s result. As a family, we went there as a moral support for him (too sad i'm not in the trip, as i have my master class on that day). To be short, my brother got 9A's for his SPM. It was a memorable moment where I nearly drop a tears for being happy for him (even i just noticed his result via phone). huhu~!! >.< Oh, I forget to mention that my little brother was studying at Malay College Kuala Kangsar. I'm very proud of him since the first moment he enter that school and now for his excellence SPM result. I always pray for his future undertaking. Congrats Haziq! We will support you F.O.R.E.V.E.R~!!


 
 
(picture source: CAKPhotography)

0 tindakbalas kimia:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
back to top